Try – main project’s results and outputs
In its final stage the 3 year long Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership called “TRY – Educational Approaches and Self-Management Practices (TRY)” shares the main project’s results and outputs with the objective to facilitate the implementation of Non-Formal Education for the promotion of Participation, Autonomy and Sustainability.
The project involved Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), VET Schools and Municipalities from three European countries – Portugal, Romania and Poland – TRY and was overseen by Aventura Marão Clube, from Amarante (Portugal).
In the last months of the project, we’ve dedicated our time to share the main products and results of the project, thus multiplying its impact on specific target group audiences (students, teachers, school board directors, decision makers, youth workers, etc.). In total we’ve organized 6 Multiplier Events (in Poland, Portugal and Romania) that involved all together more than 500 participants.
Now we intend to reach a wider audience by sending/sharing all results and Intellectual outputs that, throughout the implementation of the TRY Project, were developed:
– TRY our STUDY (see: http://try-project.eu/study-of-vet-teaching-approaches-and-management-practices/) – a research on education and non-formal education practices in VET schools.
– TRY our DOCUMENTARY (see: http://try-project.eu/documentary-film/) – a documentary about the introduction of non-formal education in VET schools.
– TRY our WEBSITES (see: http://try-project.eu/try-our-websites/) – project website and renewed websites for the VET schools.
– TRY our METHODS (see: http://try-project.eu/try-our-non-formal-education-methods/) – A compendium of non-formal methods that can be done in a school setting.
– TRY our GAMES (see: http://try-project.eu/try-our-non-formal-education-games/) – games developed by students to support school sustainability.
– SET OF EDUCATIONAL TOOLS: (see: http://try-project.eu/publications/)
– NEWSLETTERS (see: http://try-project.eu/#tr-blog)
All these products can be consulted on the website of our project (see: http://try-project.eu/).
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and consult the website of our project (http://try-project.eu/) for more details.